Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here To Say SORRY

Go down 
+11
Canine
i337
1996saad
A
Raawrr
klbc
Fear de taco (Greg)
walex80
Sean
minimind3
Nick
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick
Owner
Owner

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 pm

I dunno where this really came from, I guess I just read the post "Whats the big deal" and it made me think of this. I honestly am very sorry about all of you having to wait for the server to come out. I can't even believe that most of you are still here.

All of you that are worried about the fact that you donated in the past, and that you don't think the server will come back up, I can assure you, I will make sure nobody gets ripped off on their donations.

I also want you guys to know, that I don't have any part of the server being released, I have other duties towards the server and I have been doing my job for the most part. I want the server to be released just as much as everyone else.

Lastly, I really liked what Raawrr said, saying that we are all friends. I haven't really thought about that, but now that I do, I can honestly say all of you guys are my friends, and no matter how popular this server may get in the future when its released, you guys will all be known. From what I hear, this server is going to be great, and you guys have not wasted any time staying active on these forums.

Best Regards,
Aaron
Back to top Go down
minimind3
Fractite Member
minimind3

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Glad you posted this. i hope i get my donator status back. becuas ei donated 8m rs cash on the old server. Hope i can get the donator points and status back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Yeah, even without a server I still come on everyday to talk to my buddies. I mean family. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nitrogenpker
minimind3
Fractite Member
minimind3

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 pm

" WE are family" "all my brothers, sisters.and me!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuSwSxFbfd0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
minimind3
Fractite Member
minimind3

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Thanks Aaron, i love you.
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:29 pm

I'll be with you guys forever Smile
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member
klbc

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

even with all these sad trollers- yes i troll sometimes when im bored but cmon..everyone does once in awhile Razz, and just me saying that might attract trolls anyway, yea we all have known each other a long time and it shall remain that way i hope. some of us have played several servers together.
Back to top Go down
Raawrr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Raawrr

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 am

I'm glad you guys feel the same way I do when It comes to the server, but that king killa guy sure knows how to make a good first impression... lol I love you all <3
Back to top Go down
A
Argonite Member
A

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 am

FPK FOR LIFE!!!! I will never leave this server, and I hope none of you guys will either.
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member
klbc

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 am

i wont leave,even if it didnt come out id still chat on the forums with you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
1996saad
Fractite Member
1996saad

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 pm

I never thought of you all as my family members...but now it makes sense...FPK OR NO FPK WE ARE ALL STILL FRIENDS FAMILY MEMBERS.
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Banned for 31 days, more than 3 vulgar words, cussing inappropriately at the owners and everyone around him/her, if anyone feels this is wrong, comment.
Back to top Go down

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
Banned for 31 days, more than 3 vulgar words, cussing inappropriately at the owners and everyone around him/her, if anyone feels this is wrong, comment.

You beat me to it. I was going to ban him for life though, because he is using an impostor profile. He should have to re-sign up with a name other than yours.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 am

Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
what do you mean? Who?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nitrogenpker
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 am

Fear de taco, someone deleted his post but it was really harsh and un called for.
Back to top Go down
i337
Banned
Banned

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:16 am

ummm okay don't (effing) delete this post i have something to say and every should read it.

okay first of all nick isn't even on only aaron it seems like hes in control of everything all of a sudden giving that faggot forum mod just cause he tricked him with words and promised him stuff that he never got this server will never be a success they are using the server to make money and then cancel the server nick said he spent over 1000$ of dollars just to buy his computer its been 3-4 months nothing yet and he said players and ads i searched didn't even find 1 add about this server on those sites he said i am warning you all once again nick quit-ed the server aaron knows his password so he can go on nicks account anytime he wants and act like he is nick so beware all off you all i did was help and in return i get a bull shit but i have been looking around the server for info and i have found enough once again everyone read this post carefully and really look at what i said don't let him trick you.

PS: don't (fucking) delete this let everyone see it.
Back to top Go down

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 am

i337 wrote:
ummm okay don't (effing) delete this post i have something to say and every should read it.

okay first of all nick isn't even on only aaron it seems like hes in control of everything all of a sudden giving that faggot forum mod just cause he tricked him with words and promised him stuff that he never got this server will never be a success they are using the server to make money and then cancel the server nick said he spent over 1000$ of dollars just to buy his computer its been 3-4 months nothing yet and he said players and ads i searched didn't even find 1 add about this server on those sites he said i am warning you all once again nick quit-ed the server aaron knows his password so he can go on nicks account anytime he wants and act like he is nick so beware all off you all i did was help and in return i get a bull shit but i have been looking around the server for info and i have found enough once again everyone read this post carefully and really look at what i said don't let him trick you.

I've been talking to Nick on facebook. Nick is the one who made me a mod, and not because I talked him into it. I've been helping him get his computer set up for the server. Sure, he is taking his time on some things and it would be nice if he moved a little quicker. This is the second post that you called me a faggot. If you do it again you won't be coming back. Got it?
Back to top Go down
i337
Banned
Banned

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 am

King_Killa wrote:
i337 wrote:

I've been talking to Nick on facebook. Nick is the one who made me a mod, and not because I talked him into it. I've been helping him get his computer set up for the server. Sure, he is taking his time on some things and it would be nice if he moved a little quicker. This is the second post that you called me a faggot. If you do it again you won't be coming back. Got it?

wut broh??? umad at me ur 22 im only 15 its not nice to rage on me and how have u been helping nick setup its not like you go to his house all you do is talk on facebook and kiss hiss just so you can get a rank and i promised you and ill warn you all again like i did 6 months ago server will never be up this is a huge scam to get ur money thnx bye.

Ps: enjoy you all i have no regrets and for those who remmeber me thank you for those who are just mad gtfo.

ooh and there is many players that have been here on the server way longer than you and they got nothing u just fking joined and you get mod pure BS this shows how stupid the staff are at giving away free ranks soo enjoy and 1996sad should got mod or kblc they been longer than you and more trustworthy.
Back to top Go down

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:49 am

i337 wrote:

wut broh??? umad at me ur 22 im only 15 its not nice to rage on me and how have u been helping nick setup its not like you go to his house all you do is talk on facebook and kiss hiss just so you can get a rank and i promised you and ill warn you all again like i did 6 months ago server will never be up this is a huge scam to get ur money thnx bye.

Ps: enjoy you all i have no regrets and for those who remmeber me thank you for those who are just mad gtfo.

I don't care if you're 15 or not, I'm not going to just let you repeatedly call me a faggot. I've been helping him setup by giving him software and walking him through setting up some different software. Now, why would he be having me walk him through some of this shit if he's not putting the server back up?
Back to top Go down
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Killa, you have no authority on making him not play anymore or not. That's mine, Mario, or the owners. But 1337, thats your opinion, you don't need to talk in that sort of tone. Just say it calmly.
Back to top Go down

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 pm

walex80 wrote:
Killa, you have no authority on making him not play anymore or not. That's mine, Mario, or the owners.

I meant here on the forums, not in-game.
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 pm

King_Killa wrote:
walex80 wrote:
Killa, you have no authority on making him not play anymore or not. That's mine, Mario, or the owners.

I meant here on the forums, not in-game.

You still have no authority on banning..
Back to top Go down
Raawrr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Raawrr

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck, am I gonna get banned for swearing O.O
Back to top Go down

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Raawrr wrote:
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck, am I gonna get banned for swearing O.O

All I could think of was..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here To Say SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY Empty

Back to top Go down

Here To Say SORRY
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Announcements :: News-