Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here To Say SORRY

Go down 
+11
Canine
i337
1996saad
A
Raawrr
klbc
Fear de taco (Greg)
walex80
Sean
minimind3
Nick
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
1996saad
Fractite Member
1996saad

Here To Say SORRY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Ninja Freese wrote:
idk if u guys remember me in-game but i just made forums acc and I can't wait for the server to come out! Will we still have all our items and stuff tho?
No, this will be a new economy based server. Can't wait to see u in-game...
Back to top Go down
banker141
Fractite Member
banker141

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 am

minimind3 wrote:
Glad you posted this. i hope i get my donator status back. becuas ei donated 8m rs cash on the old server. Hope i can get the donator points and status back Smile
Me to thanks aaron
Back to top Go down
banker141
Fractite Member
banker141

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 am

Raawrr wrote:
I don't know about killa, up to now he seems to be doing a good job.... but I think you all know about what I think of people donating for Moderator status and what not.... -.-"
true dat. lol remember condom!!!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Novite Member
Novite Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Hah, i guess i came on here to show my appreciation to forgottenpk. Forgotten was my first intro to rsps and what its like to have the kind of family on here, you guys know what im talking about, Ive bounced between 3 servers, 2 of them had awesome owners, and timo was just a douche, but thats besides the point, the fact everyones met everyone, and even when different servers shut down, were gonna all head to a different server, together dawg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:54 pm

[quote="Jake"]Hah, i guess i came on here to show my appreciation to forgottenpk. Forgotten was my first intro to rsps and what its like to have the kind of family on here, you guys know what im talking about, Ive bounced between 3 servers, 2 of them had awesome owners, and timo was just a douche, but thats besides the point, the fact everyones met everyone, and even when different servers shut down, were gonna all head to a different server, together dawg :D[/quote]

You were warned about gravdigging...
Back to top Go down
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 am

I'm givin him a break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Here To Say SORRY - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here To Say SORRY
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: