Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Hahahaha hilarious.

Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 pm

walex80 wrote:
Killa, you have no authority on making him not play anymore or not. That's mine, Mario, or the owners. But 1337, thats your opinion, you don't need to talk in that sort of tone. Just say it calmly.

i know what ur trying to say and i appreciate it i really do but the same thing that happend to me happend to a admin you was very close with i is awsome so im really pissed for what they did to him after everything he did for the server this is bs you know him well and they aint telling you anything but when i saw that kid get mod so easy when he just joined i got pissed he said he helped nick setup his computer etc does that mean he went to his house or what idk if even nick gave him the staff or aaron i have not seen nick even come on the server 1x in months and i know aaron knows nicks pass and can go on his account so im just giving everyone a warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 pm

You joined after I did and I is awesome was an admin. And king does actually have an authority to ban people in the forums. As you can see he donated $200 for this server and got his forum moderator status.

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i337
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
You joined after I did and I is awesome was an admin. And king does actually have an authority to ban people in the forums. As you can see he donated $200 for this server and got his forum moderator status.

soo if ppl donate money u give them rank isnt that a little be stupid??? and as i said server is a scam there u go nick made himself 200$ gf mod kid u got just a fking rank that u can control what over 3-5 people sooo 200 to ban kick or mute or delete posts from 3-5 ppl thats verry nice.... ikr and he got scammed.

PS: I is awsome and smelly ginger and banker141 trusted nick they got staff and worked hard and nick repayed them back by kicking them removing there powers and baning them gf??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 am

Smelly ginger was demoted for being inactive, i is awesome was ip banned. And banker141 had an account glitch and nick never got around to give him back cause thats when he went inactive. Please learn your facts before posting.

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 am

i337 wrote:
and as i said server is a scam there u go nick made himself 200$ gf mod kid u got just a fking rank that u can control what over 3-5 people sooo 200 to ban kick or mute or delete posts from 3-5 ppl thats verry nice.... ikr and he got scammed.

You can think whatever you like, but I can personally guarantee you that I have not been scammed in any way. Also, I made the contribution with no expectations of being given a mod status. Nick can attest to this, as can chat logs.
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:27 am

Without king killa we really would be going no where right now. Nick needed that to help the server come out asap. He's even helping nick set up his computer. I'm serious, I'd really start respecting king because without him the server will have to wait.

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Canine
Zephyrium Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:29 am

Sean wrote:
Banned for 31 days, more than 3 vulgar words, cussing inappropriately at the owners and everyone around him/her, if anyone feels this is wrong, comment.
what do you mean? Who?

I have no idea tbh, I was wondering this for 2 days now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 am

The fear de taco guy, who took my name. And really was a noob

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klbc
Zephyrium Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:35 am

Without king killa we really would be going no where right now. Nick needed that to help the server come out asap. He's even helping nick set up his computer. I'm serious, I'd really start respecting king because without him the server will have to wait.
without him the server will have to wait? weve been waiting forever lol, but if king rlly is getting it setup and shit for him that'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm

To be honest I think king was right when he said... You may not like me now but over time you will love me, because he just gave a huge boost to our server, and we should all be very grateful. Also, he's actually a good forum mod. THANKS KING KILLA!

PS: if it doesnt bother you, can I ask your name? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks Greg and A. I appreciate the kind words.

A wrote:
PS: if it doesnt bother you, can I ask your name?

Sure, my name is Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Raawrr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 pm

I don't know about killa, up to now he seems to be doing a good job.... but I think you all know about what I think of people donating for Moderator status and what not.... -.-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i337
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:16 pm

well i am amazed by your replies but still actually remember what i said ill be back in a while like a month or so to see if server still down and really actually think about what i said if you care about yourself and what happens from here on once again ill say this all the promises nick made he didn`t live up to it and one by one aaron always backed him up or defended him ( still hate you aaron but i have respect there for you ) please all of you let this be a warning be care full what people say don`t always believe them even if u known them for a while or if they are higher rank than you in anything.

PS: thank you all have fun and watch out for yourselfs who knows you might get stabbed in the back by a person u trusted.

well then cya all in a while ill come back in some months to see if the server is still down.

and 1 more thing why did u even fucked the server in the first place what we had before this shit was better and we have over 20 players that time online and people were pking but you fucked it up and made it like this for the past 6--7 months its been down u are fucking lucky these players did not leave the server u owe them a lot if they left then your server would go down so don`t act like they did not help for shit these guys that still stayed for those months are true players not some new people that come join and pay u money time is worth more than money you can ever imagine these players used there time wisely i wouldn`t say that but they stayed with the server and supported it i respect that myself.

thank you and good bye enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Canine
Zephyrium Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:27 pm

i337 wrote:
well i am amazed by your replies but still actually remember what i said ill be back in a while like a month or so to see if server still down and really actually think about what i said if you care about yourself and what happens from here on once again ill say this all the promises nick made he didn`t live up to it and one by one aaron always backed him up or defended him ( still hate you aaron but i have respect there for you ) please all of you let this be a warning be care full what people say don`t always believe them even if u known them for a while or if they are higher rank than you in anything.

PS: thank you all have fun and watch out for yourselfs who knows you might get stabbed in the back by a person u trusted.

well then cya all in a while ill come back in some months to see if the server is still down.

and 1 more thing why did u even fucked the server in the first place what we had before this shit was better and we have over 20 players that time online and people were pking but you fucked it up and made it like this for the past 6--7 months its been down u are fucking lucky these players did not leave the server u owe them a lot if they left then your server would go down so don`t act like they did not help for shit these guys that still stayed for those months are true players not some new people that come join and pay u money time is worth more than money you can ever imagine these players used there time wisely i wouldn`t say that but they stayed with the server and supported it i respect that myself.

Just to put this out here, I don't think I like you, you did not seem to believe that I was getting a new laptop and I was a fake canine and you were banning me multiple times on the chatbox when you were a chatbox mod. Just throwing this out there..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i337
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 am

Canine wrote:
i337 wrote:

Just to put this out here, I don't think I like you, you did not seem to believe that I was getting a new laptop and I was a fake canine and you were banning me multiple times on the chatbox when you were a chatbox mod. Just throwing this out there..

THANK YOU SO IF A KID COMES ON CHAT AND UR MOD AND SAYS THIS MY NEW COMPUTER I AM I337 WOULD U BELIEVE HIM TELL ME THAT PLEASE. AND IF I SAY I GOT RID OF MY OLD COMPUTER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImSmurfy
Fractite Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:53 am

i337 wrote:
Canine wrote:
i337 wrote:

THANK YOU SO IF A KID COMES ON CHAT AND UR MOD AND SAYS THIS MY NEW COMPUTER I AM I337 WOULD U BELIEVE HIM TELL ME THAT PLEASE. AND IF I SAY I GOT RID OF MY OLD COMPUTER.

Watch The Caps. no reason to start raging, take a deep breath and think what your typing o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minimind3
Fractite Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:09 am

STOP FUCKING FIGHTING!@#!@!@#!@!@#!#!#!@!@#!@#!@#@!#!@#

please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minimind3
Fractite Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:13 am

i337 wrote:

I stayed Razz and ii tried for mod severel times but didnt get Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 am

Raawrr wrote:
I don't know about killa, up to now he seems to be doing a good job.... but I think you all know about what I think of people donating for Moderator status and what not.... -.-"

Jen I totally get it, but i'm pretty sure brandon just donated 200$, and didnt ask for mod, Aaron just gave him it cause he was gratefull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:45 am

A wrote:
Raawrr wrote:

Jen I totally get it, but i'm pretty sure brandon just donated 200$, and didnt ask for mod, Aaron just gave him it cause he was gratefull.

*Nick
Back to top Go down
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm not hating on nobody, but has anybody really talked to nick about it? Cause you never know guys, i think i'd be a good lawyer Razz.

Fractite Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 pm

walex80 wrote:
I'm not hating on nobody, but has anybody really talked to nick about it? Cause you never know guys, i think i'd be a good lawyer Razz.

great lawyer Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raawrr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm

minimind3 wrote:
walex80 wrote:

great lawyer Razz

LMFAO
oh mini :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja Freese
Novite Member
Novite Member

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:30 am

idk if u guys remember me in-game but i just made forums acc and I can't wait for the server to come out! Will we still have all our items and stuff tho?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here To Say SORRY   

Back to top Go down

Here To Say SORRY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: