PortalHomePortalRegisterLog in

Share
 

 CRAFTING XP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Argonite Member
A

Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 22
Location : Montreal

CRAFTING XP Empty
PostSubject: CRAFTING XP   CRAFTING XP EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:21 am

Crafting is well coded, ive had no problems with it, HOWEVER... Nick you said it would be one of the fastest skills ingame. After calculating each flax xp to spin, i realised the amount of bowstring to make for 99 is a little over 4700. Doesnt that seem like alot for a skill thats almost completely useless other than having the cape?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Owner
Owner


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 23

CRAFTING XP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAFTING XP   CRAFTING XP EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

A wrote:
Crafting is well coded, ive had no problems with it, HOWEVER... Nick you said it would be one of the fastest skills ingame. After calculating each flax xp to spin, i realised the amount of bowstring to make for 99 is a little over 4700. Doesnt that seem like alot for a skill thats almost completely useless other than having the cape?

yeah, it's very fast after you obtain all the flax Razz.
i'll just increase the exp, so you'll only need like 1000 for 99
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 24

CRAFTING XP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAFTING XP   CRAFTING XP EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 am

Nick wrote:
A wrote:
Crafting is well coded, ive had no problems with it, HOWEVER... Nick you said it would be one of the fastest skills ingame. After calculating each flax xp to spin, i realised the amount of bowstring to make for 99 is a little over 4700. Doesnt that seem like alot for a skill thats almost completely useless other than having the cape?

yeah, it's very fast after you obtain all the flax Razz.
i'll just increase the exp, so you'll only need like 1000 for 99

Whered u get flax Razz

_________________
CRAFTING XP Rckjuq CRAFTING XP Agstickfigures26-1
Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
Nick
Owner
Owner


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 23

CRAFTING XP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAFTING XP   CRAFTING XP EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 am

Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
Nick wrote:
A wrote:
Crafting is well coded, ive had no problems with it, HOWEVER... Nick you said it would be one of the fastest skills ingame. After calculating each flax xp to spin, i realised the amount of bowstring to make for 99 is a little over 4700. Doesnt that seem like alot for a skill thats almost completely useless other than having the cape?

yeah, it's very fast after you obtain all the flax Razz.
i'll just increase the exp, so you'll only need like 1000 for 99

Whered u get flax Razz

camelot.
Back to top Go down
A
Argonite Member
A

Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 22
Location : Montreal

CRAFTING XP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAFTING XP   CRAFTING XP EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 am

thanks nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




CRAFTING XP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAFTING XP   CRAFTING XP Empty

Back to top Go down
 
CRAFTING XP
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cheap crafting boost
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: General-
Jump to: