Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My moderator application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
minimind3
Fractite Member
minimind3

My moderator application Empty
PostSubject: My moderator application   My moderator application EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Hello my fellow players,

Today I will be applying for moderator. Although I am young, I am very mature for my age and responsible. I am applying because I have been playing Forgotten PK for about a year and a half now and have been trying to work my way up to this position.

Why do you deserver moderator?
- I believe I deserve this position because I am a dedicated player and have never "quit". Also, I have been here for a while and know the rules and try to enforce them. I have always been kind and welcoming to new players and help them out on their adventure on Forgotten PK.

Why are you applying for moderator?
- I am applying because it has been my dream to be a moderator on Forgotten PK and I would like to help out with the release of the brand new server. I understand that is an important position and if you do promote me I will take it seriously and not abuse my power.

Also, Nick if you do not want me as mod I understand
Back to top Go down
A
Argonite Member
A

PostSubject: Re: My moderator application   My moderator application EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 pm

I believe moderator apps have been disallowed. And, id be surprised if everyone who stuck around didnt get some kind of compensation, be it staff statuses or ingame perks.
Back to top Go down
minimind3
Fractite Member
minimind3

PostSubject: Re: My moderator application   My moderator application EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Oh :/
Back to top Go down
minimind3
Fractite Member
minimind3

PostSubject: Re: My moderator application   My moderator application EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Go on beta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My moderator application   My moderator application Empty

Back to top Go down

My moderator application
Page 1 of 1