Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION] Empty
PostSubject: Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION]   Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:39 pm

I am NOT retiring don't worry but c'mon ENOUGH of this bullshit. A maximum of 3 players are online every week. I'm serious let's all go online, if I see ATLEAST 8 people online at once then each and every individual will get a share of my bank which is approximately 5k Kdr. I'm making a stand to help you Nick. Why don't you help us all out by being a good owner like you used to be. Fix this up soon or I promise you, goodbye fpk...

- fear
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

PostSubject: Re: Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION]   Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Give it up, it's over.
Back to top Go down
A
Argonite Member
A

PostSubject: Re: Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION]   Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:13 am

guys its over. the owner doesnt even come on. The only hope is to do something BIG
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

PostSubject: Re: Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION]   Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:43 pm

[quote="A"]guys its over. the owner doesnt even come on. The only hope is to do something BIG[/quote]

Give it up, nick has always been lazy..
Back to top Go down
minimind3
Fractite Member
minimind3

PostSubject: Re: Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION]   Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION] EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:07 am

I dont give a fuck im still logging in this was my fav server for a long time and i refuse to let it die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION]   Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION] Empty

Back to top Go down

Enough. [NOT MY RESIGNATION]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: General-
Jump to: