Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i told you all but you didn't believe me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i337tolduso
Novite Member
Novite Member

i told you all but you didn't believe me Empty
PostSubject: i told you all but you didn't believe me   i told you all but you didn't believe me EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 am

hello everyone like i said ill be back in 2-3 months or so and i am back and what do i see excuses, lies, misfortune, people leaving i warned everyone on this server its not coming out dont bother ur time here and dont donate but no one listened to me now nicks making more excuses about his grandpas computer cause he told us he already bought the parts..... why do u need another computer now aaron and nick have lied to you i tried to warn u but no one believed me so once again i say i told you so....

PS: its sad how i helped the server so much and brought so many players and what do you do you ruin it and fuck it up even more all those players left now its all ur fuking fault and i got blamed for it for trying to save ur asses gf son ur servers dead i warned you no one listened paybacks a bitch
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

PostSubject: Re: i told you all but you didn't believe me   i told you all but you didn't believe me EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:24 am

i337tolduso wrote:
hello everyone like i said ill be back in 2-3 months or so and i am back and what do i see excuses, lies, misfortune, people leaving i warned everyone on this server its not coming out dont bother ur time here and dont donate but no one listened to me now nicks making more excuses about his grandpas computer cause he told us he already bought the parts..... why do u need another computer now aaron and nick have lied to you i tried to warn u but no one believed me so once again i say i told you so....

PS: its sad how i helped the server so much and brought so many players and what do you do you ruin it and fuck it up even more all those players left now its all ur fuking fault and i got blamed for it for trying to save ur asses gf son ur servers dead i warned you no one listened paybacks a bitch

Your moms a bitch.
Back to top Go down
ImSmurfy
Fractite Member
ImSmurfy

PostSubject: Re: i told you all but you didn't believe me   i told you all but you didn't believe me EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 am

Stop trolling, server or no server we are having fun talking to eachother.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: i told you all but you didn't believe me   i told you all but you didn't believe me EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 pm

i337tolduso wrote:

I'm not apart of this but, l2read pussy.
Back to top Go down
A
Argonite Member
A

PostSubject: Re: i told you all but you didn't believe me   i told you all but you didn't believe me EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 pm

You tell em, aaron!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i told you all but you didn't believe me   i told you all but you didn't believe me Empty

Back to top Go down

i told you all but you didn't believe me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: General-
Jump to: