Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am now quitting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Owner
Owner

I am now quitting Empty
PostSubject: I am now quitting   I am now quitting EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:30 pm

I could have a big huge explanation of why i'm quitting, but honestly, I just went on a 2 hour bike ride and i'm too tired to write it down. I already talked to Nick, I don't care if he is busy and trying to enjoy his summer and what not if that is the case, I don't blame him, but someone that is that in active shouldn't be running a server anyways. Me and Nick are still friends, i'm not rage quitting. If he ever wants me back (when the server is running) I will most likely return, but not until then.

I'm not really gonna be on here very much now that i'm leaving, if any of you want to contact me in any way just let Mario, Klbc (Craig), or Alex (Walex80) know and they will tell me. I talk to them almost daily.

I guess that is it guys.

Peace
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member
klbc

I am now quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now quitting   I am now quitting EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Aaron wrote:
I could have a big huge explanation of why i'm quitting, but honestly, I just went on a 2 hour bike ride and i'm too tired to write it down. I already talked to Nick, I don't care if he is busy and trying to enjoy his summer and what not if that is the case, I don't blame him, but someone that is that in active shouldn't be running a server anyways. Me and Nick are still friends, i'm not rage quitting. If he ever wants me back (when the server is running) I will most likely return, but not until then.

I'm not really gonna be on here very much now that i'm leaving, if any of you want to contact me in any way just let Mario, Klbc (Craig), or Alex (Walex80) know and they will tell me. I talk to them almost daily.

I guess that is it guys.

Peace

I made a post to this simmalir ill only be on when it say's in my email-You've recieved a pm, or server is released peace aswell, cya guys on skpe maybe?-craigklbccraig
Back to top Go down
minimind3
Fractite Member
minimind3

I am now quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now quitting   I am now quitting EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:00 pm

I might go also if it doesnt come out soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am now quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now quitting   I am now quitting Empty

Back to top Go down

I am now quitting
Page 1 of 1