Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Requested Update

Go down 
+2
A
walex80
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Your Requested Update Empty
PostSubject: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Let the video finish processing.

Sorry, bad quality. I didn't want the file to be big or else it would have taken FOREVER to upload.

View in fullscreen/720p for best vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:42 am

You may now comment, sorry everyone.
Back to top Go down
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 am

Thank you nick.
Back to top Go down
A
Argonite Member
A

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:37 am

Allright that seems awesome man, thanks. Now the server needs to be made.
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 am

Repped for being awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 pm

i337 wrote:
FAKE and GAY= don`t hate.

okay so you spent over 1000$ of dollars on a computer to make this server that will make you nothing unless you had a plan to scam the players or should i say new players of there money so they will donate and you get the money and u still keep server up until you get bored and you have enough money you will cancel

or

you did not buy a new computer that`s the laptop/computer you already had in your house but not the one you use a different computer in your house the 200$ he gave you u kept it for your self nice job nick your smart as fuck tricking these ppl into getting there money believe me or not but what i said will help this server for better or worse tremendously.

thank you.

1337, Judging by the fact that you live in the middle of Kansas, I am going to assume you are a fat, redneck boy who has wandered away from his Dad's farming business to dedicate his life to playing private servers and trolling internet Forums. Your future is hopeless and, yet, you continue to dig your pitiful future even deeper into remorse.

Back to top Go down
1996saad
Fractite Member
1996saad

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Nick wrote:
i337 wrote:

okay so you spent over 1000$ of dollars on a computer to make this server that will make you nothing unless you had a plan to scam the players or should i say new players of there money so they will donate and you get the money and u still keep server up until you get bored and you have enough money you will cancel

or

you did not buy a new computer that`s the laptop/computer you already had in your house but not the one you use a different computer in your house the 200$ he gave you u kept it for your self nice job nick your smart as fuck tricking these ppl into getting there money believe me or not but what i said will help this server for better or worse tremendously.

thank you.

1337, Judging by the fact that you live in the middle of Kansas, I am going to assume you are a fat, redneck boy who has wandered away from his Dad's farming business to dedicate his life to playing private servers and trolling internet Forums. Your future is hopeless and, yet, you continue to dig your pitiful future even deeper into remorse.

Nick, don't hate/make fun of people, if you do they will leave the server....I am not applying that we are all crybabies, rather a community so instead of hating and making fun of each other, respect every player...
Back to top Go down
Nick
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:27 pm

1996saad wrote:
Nick wrote:
i337 wrote:

or

thank you.

Nick, don't hate/make fun of people, if you do they will leave the server....I am not applying that we are all crybabies, rather a community so instead of hating and making fun of each other, respect every player...

Do you even realize that I337 has done nothing but flame on every post?
Back to top Go down
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:05 pm

I guess he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member
klbc

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Thank you for the requested update Nick. gives me more joy in my soul.
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member
klbc

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 am

klbc wrote:
Thank you for the requested update Aaron. gives me more joy in my soul.
Back to top Go down
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 pm

I like to gravedig posts, good job nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Requested Update   Your Requested Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Requested Update
Page 1 of 1