Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Return, and Apology. Sorc

Go down 
+6
klbc
Fear de taco (Greg)
minimind3
Sean
Nick
sorc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sorc
Novite Member
Novite Member

My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 pm

KLBC, Love me or hate me, as i said i dont care. and on the topic of "Shit" lying and saying you were DDOSing tpk, lol what a joke, i couldnt care less about your opinion, after everything ive done at least i still have people who respect me, and wish me luck, you? your just an obsticle, an easy leap. Fuck your opinion.

-InCogneIt0
-Void Sorc
-Jordan
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:07 am

sorc wrote:
KLBC, Love me or hate me, as i said i dont care. and on the topic of "Shit" lying and saying you were DDOSing tpk, lol what a joke, i couldnt care less about your opinion, after everything ive done at least i still have people who respect me, and wish me luck, you? your just an obsticle, an easy leap. Fuck your opinion.

-InCogneIt0
-Void Sorc
-Jordan

I love klbc.
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member
klbc

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

sorc wrote:

-InCogneIt0
-Void Sorc
-Jordan
I have people who respect me. i have people who love me. and most of all i have trashy lil haters like you who think being a mod on a now month shutdown server matters, if you were a real rs/rsps player or anygame of sort you would know by now having a crown dont make you shit.
-klbc
-klbc
-craig
klbc out.
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Actually he was a head admin Smile
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member
klbc

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
omfg head admin nerdgasm. lol
Back to top Go down
sorc
Novite Member
Novite Member

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 am

klbc wrote:

Thanks Fear De Taco, KLBC you just Jelly because you will never reach the rank i was, so many people hate you, why do you bother. Yes i was Head Admin, Almost Co, untill all the rumors about me hacking Raawrr V2 and banning everyone started. Its probably kids like you that start them, and make the game shit for everyone else, ill say this, if i see you in-game ill make your playing experience a living hell, i can assure that.

-Void Sorc
-Sorc
-Jordan
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 am

sorc wrote:
klbc wrote:

Thanks Fear De Taco, KLBC you just Jelly because you will never reach the rank i was, so many people hate you, why do you bother. Yes i was Head Admin, Almost Co, untill all the rumors about me hacking Raawrr V2 and banning everyone started. Its probably kids like you that start them, and make the game shit for everyone else, ill say this, if i see you in-game ill make your playing experience a living hell, i can assure that.

-Void Sorc
-Sorc
-Jordan

So much for saying sorry, Like I said, I love klbc. Also I do believe you abuse the living shit out of your ranks. I was planning that we could have a mellow forums but you had to come and start shit. Sorc you'll never have any power on this serve rand you will never have authority. So just stop.

I can list names too

-Canine
-VETERAN PLAYER
-Fpk's #1
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 am

I enjoy these forum fights, although I'm never involved in them. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nitrogenpker
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am

Sean wrote:
I enjoy these forum fights, although I'm never involved in them. Smile

Just lock this -_-
Back to top Go down
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:27 pm

1 last thing. Me and Mario are now pretty much the head of the hound. Yes he is 1 step higher, but thats understandable, he's been with fpk alot longer, Yet i've worked my ass off getting to where i am. Soo with that being said. Please no trolling in the supermarket!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Return, and Apology. Sorc   My Return, and Apology. Sorc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Return, and Apology. Sorc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: