Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Going On

Go down 
+2
Canine
Nick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Owner
Owner

Whats Going On Empty
PostSubject: Whats Going On   Whats Going On EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:57 pm

THIS IS NOT WRITTEN VERY WELL BECAUSE I AM IN A HURRY

Well as most of you know, well atleast I think you guys do, I am on vacation in New York. This is my last night, tomorrow at 3 PM I get on my plane to head back to Colorado! I am here to tell you all, there are some pretty crazy things that happen in New York City at 1 AM.

The first thing I did when I got to New York is what anyone would do. i went to White Castle and bought 5 burgers, an order of fries, large coke, and a milkshake.

Finally after a large (not very healthy) meal I went into the city. I wanted to look like a tourist as much as possible, so I bought an I <3 N.Y. Shirt, and had a camera hanging around my neck. Now the one thing I have always wanted to do more than anything is see the Rockefeller Center. This is where they record many T.V. shows just like the Today Show. If any of you guys watch that show, you will know that there is a window behind them where you can see people on the street looking in, on that day, I was proud to be one of those people.

Day 2: The one thing everyone has to do in New York City, is go to the Statue of Liberty. This normally wouldn't take that long, but it did for me because my dad is stupid and put us on the wrong boat. The first boat we got on took us to some Island passed Liberty Island and we had to wait there before getting on a different boat and heading to the right place. Finally I got some asian tourists to take my picture infront of the statue and I was satisfied.

Day 3: Hate it or love it, I'm a Yankees fan, and one thing every Yankees fan has to do in New York is go to the Bronx and check out the stadium. When I first got there I just sat on a bench for a little while then started walking around the stadium. Remember that on this day, the Yankees were AWAY playing the Mets, so the stadium was closed. I saw a guy walk into one of the doors that said above "Yankees Offices" i wanted to see what was inside so I went in, but quickly got taken out by security. It was an experience I hope to recieve again someday.

Day 4: On one of my last couple days of being in New York, my dad had been bugging me to go to Ground Zero (where 9/11 took place) I simply did not want to go because I don't like being depressed, but I went. It was actually a pretty cool sight to see, it just looks like a giant construction site. Right next to it they are building a giant memorial building. Looks really good so far.

For the rest of the trip, i'm pretty sure I just shopped and watched people nail shit into their head on the street. One thing I do remember is there is a girl called the Naked Cowgirl and she walks around playing the guitar shirtless.

IN OTHER NEWS

Believe it or not, after talking with Nick on facebook, the server has gotten an extremely large push forward to being released, trust me. Also, we have been talking about getting new forums. Please remember, if we do change forums, this will be the last time we do, if you don't believe me when I say that just remember I have never lied to you guys and i'm not planning on starting now. The reason we might be changing is because

1. It has good anti spam shit which is obviously needed on these forums

2. It has a lot more features than this host does.

This week we will be working on it just to see what we can do with it, and if we like it, it will be released on the same day as the server.

Lastly, thank you guys for still being here with us on Forgotten Pk. You won't be dissapointed.

Best Regards,
Aaron
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

Whats Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On   Whats Going On EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Damn right the server is closer to release.

Thanks for the info Aaron
Back to top Go down
Raawrr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Raawrr

Whats Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On   Whats Going On EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 am

Haha I wouldn't mind going to new york sounds fun (: I'm glad to hear that the server is going forward, but you guys just make the older server online again, for us all to hang out and wait it out when were not enjoying our summer <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
A
Argonite Member
A

Whats Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On   Whats Going On EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 am

Sounds like a pretty sick trip, aaron. My vacation to NY was somewhat similar.

I cant wait for the new server to come out. Just as a favor aaron, we are all dying to know. Do you have an estimated release date? I wont ask him for one cause his will be like a month early lol. Just a rough estimate of when its out. This month, later?
Back to top Go down

Whats Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On   Whats Going On EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:07 am

A wrote:
This month, later?

Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

Whats Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On   Whats Going On EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Are you ready for Jeters 3000? How was NYC, and you should have gone to the metroplitin museum because it's awesome :p Next time you visit NYC go to rockerfeller center in winter so you can go ice skating. Yeah so have a safe trip home Smile
Back to top Go down

Whats Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On   Whats Going On EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 am

so uh. I could probably hook you guys up with some hosting for whatever forum software you want to use. Rather than use a shit free service.
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member
klbc

Whats Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On   Whats Going On EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm

soulda came to my house nigga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats Going On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On   Whats Going On Empty

Back to top Go down