Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE

Go down 
+2
walex80
Toxicity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxicity
Novite Member
Novite Member
Toxicity

ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE Empty
PostSubject: ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE   ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 am

FOR THE PAST MONTH I HAVE DISSAPPEARED FROM FPK, WELL I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A RS PURE, IT IS CURRENTLY 80 RANGE 94 MAGE 74 STR 60 ATTK, AT SOON AS I REACH CERTAI NSTATS I WILL RELEASE PK VIDEOS IN THE ATTEMPT TO ADVERTISE THE SERVER. SO ALL IS IN GOOD WILL, I HAVE A FEW YOUTUBE FRIENDS THT HAPPEN TO B "FAMOUS" PKERS ON RS, AND THEY GANA HOOK ME UP. SO YAH, JUST THOUGHT U GUYS SHOULD KNOW. IF ANY1 WANA ADD THE PURE TO PK, ITS CB 68 WITH BARRAGE--->IVIori -->is the display name so feel free to add Razz
Back to top Go down
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE   ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 am

You look familiar.. nah jk i know you, nice job man. My pure went from 1 def-20 def-30 def-45 def- and now its at 62 def cause of dungeoneering bot lol, so i am just going to get him maxed combat Smile.
Back to top Go down
Nick T
Marmaros Member
Nick T

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE   ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 pm

MATTEO!!!! its f0rgotten pk right? lol we shared that a while ago XD
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE   ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Toxicity wrote:
FOR THE PAST MONTH I HAVE DISSAPPEARED FROM FPK, WELL I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A RS PURE, IT IS CURRENTLY 80 RANGE 94 MAGE 74 STR 60 ATTK, AT SOON AS I REACH CERTAI NSTATS I WILL RELEASE PK VIDEOS IN THE ATTEMPT TO ADVERTISE THE SERVER. SO ALL IS IN GOOD WILL, I HAVE A FEW YOUTUBE FRIENDS THT HAPPEN TO B "FAMOUS" PKERS ON RS, AND THEY GANA HOOK ME UP. SO YAH, JUST THOUGHT U GUYS SHOULD KNOW. IF ANY1 WANA ADD THE PURE TO PK, ITS CB 68 WITH BARRAGE--->IVIori -->is the display name so feel free to add Razz

Yo I'm making a chaotic rapier pure, not a f2p pure anymore. I'm gunna get the att and 95 str, 85 magic and 90 range. Wait a month or so for me I'll pk with ya Very Happy

EDIT: also I'm super big on youtube (lol), but I do got videos already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE   ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:23 pm

guys im making a pure TOO
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member
klbc

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE   ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:34 pm

chris idk if that was a spam post but uve been making a bunch of useless posts, and if ur gonna make a post explain it like aaron said like, i am also making a pure :p, its going to be 99str 80att 45def 94mage 95pray and korasis, Razz
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE   ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:38 pm

klbc wrote:
chris idk if that was a spam post but uve been making a bunch of useless posts, and if ur gonna make a post explain it like aaron said like, i am also making a pure :p, its going to be 99str 80att 45def 94mage 95pray and korasis, Razz

We've ragged on chris enough, but yes he did spam the forums.
Back to top Go down
kaullin
Novite Member
Novite Member
kaullin

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE   ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 am

klbc wrote:
and claws when i hit you up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE   ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVERTISEING SERVER WITH RUNESCAPE PURE
Page 1 of 1