PortalHomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chaotic Weapons from old client

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ab
Novite Member
Novite Member


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 21

PostSubject: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 am

Hi guys,

I have two things to ask, first is, will we retain our chaotics in the new client? Second is, when may we retrieve our chaotics back from the last time nick deleted them? Are staff still refunding? Because I have never got mine back, and I have a screen shot of what I had. Thanks for any help

ab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 am

Ab wrote:
Hi guys,

I have two things to ask, first is, will we retain our chaotics in the new client? Second is, when may we retrieve our chaotics back from the last time nick deleted them? Are staff still refunding? Because I have never got mine back, and I have a screen shot of what I had. Thanks for any help

ab
What of we add a monster like a kalphiite queen or flambeed that drops chaotics at a very rare rate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator


Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 24
Location : Pleasant Valley

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 am

I gurantee everybody will be reset and will have to redonate as well. Its a new server.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 4:02 pm

walex80 wrote:
I gurantee everybody will be reset and will have to redonate as well. Its a new server.
I'll try and donate 15 dollars when server releases
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 23
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
walex80 wrote:
I gurantee everybody will be reset and will have to redonate as well. Its a new server.
I'll try and donate 15 dollars when server releases
Wow you are rich, I can only donate rsgp to nick. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Youtube.com/nitrogenpker
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Sean wrote:
Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
walex80 wrote:
I gurantee everybody will be reset and will have to redonate as well. Its a new server.
I'll try and donate 15 dollars when server releases
Wow you are rich, I can only donate rsgp to nick. Sad
I used to donate rsgp but i bugged my dad to let me spend a couple bucks for this server cause' he doesnt like it when i use my debit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator


Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 24
Location : Pleasant Valley

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Lol ill even donate at least 15.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Canine
Zephyrium Member
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 4:35 pm

The point of the dungeoneering skill is to get chaotics from it...Obviously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 5:12 pm

walex80 wrote:
Lol ill even donate at least 15.
but you have a job, the best job ill get is a summer one like minimum wage :/ im only 15 ya know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator


Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 24
Location : Pleasant Valley

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 6:28 pm

hahaha oh well man, DONATE!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1996saad
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-05-26
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 pm

I think it would be better if you could donate for rank not items because that will ruin the perfect economy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 pm

1996saad wrote:
I think it would be better if you could donate for rank not items because that will ruin the perfect economy.
But that would cut nicks budget for the server in half, how about if it's only just rares than you can buy and cannot sell or buy just donate

_________________

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1996saad
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-05-26
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
1996saad wrote:
I think it would be better if you could donate for rank not items because that will ruin the perfect economy.
But that would cut nicks budget for the server in half, how about if it's only just rares than you can buy and cannot sell or buy just donate

You mean untradeable rares??? Thats a good idea. Donate for items you cant trade...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator


Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 24
Location : Pleasant Valley

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 pm

Its a showoff kind of thing, people with party hats/masks are ONLY DONATORS, normal players cant get them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1996saad
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-05-26
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 pm

walex80 wrote:
Its a showoff kind of thing, people with party hats/masks are ONLY DONATORS, normal players cant get them.

Where???In the old FPK??? or the new one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 pm

1996saad wrote:
walex80 wrote:
Its a showoff kind of thing, people with party hats/masks are ONLY DONATORS, normal players cant get them.

Where???In the old FPK??? or the new one?
These are just suggestions and I agree with walex about the shields thing rep for u my freind

_________________

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ab
Novite Member
Novite Member


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:24 am

I personally DO NOT think that chaotics, rares...etc should be only doanter+. Sure, you can donate for them, but dont put that restriction cuz, people will go into wildy with just chaotics and maybe vestas and if they die, you get nothing. I'm not bossing any rules around, but I'm strongly againset it.

ab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1996saad
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-05-26
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:30 am

Ab wrote:
I personally DO NOT think that chaotics, rares...etc should be only doanter+. Sure, you can donate for them, but dont put that restriction cuz, people will go into wildy with just chaotics and maybe vestas and if they die, you get nothing. I'm not bossing any rules around, but I'm strongly againset it.

ab

I agree...but not with the part about donating for them...that will ruin the economy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator


Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 24
Location : Pleasant Valley

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 am

Me personally never said chaotics, vesta armour yeah maybe, but chaotics should be for everyone through via. Dungeoneering.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 23
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:17 am

walex80 wrote:
Its a showoff kind of thing, people with party hats/masks are ONLY DONATORS, normal players cant get them.
Most items should be tradeable, just make the rares like max cash each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Youtube.com/nitrogenpker
klbc
Zephyrium Member
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 20
Location : in your cuboards

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 am

untradeable rares give me a moment.... ok im sorry just had stop myself from choking on my soda. the point or a rare is to ahve it and to show everyone how much its worth, and to use it to sell for lots of shit,if its something just to donate for you know when we get alot of donators itll just be dumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaullin
Novite Member
Novite Member
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 21
Location : fort collins

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:05 pm

1996saad wrote:
walex80 wrote:
Its a showoff kind of thing, people with party hats/masks are ONLY DONATORS, normal players cant get them.

Where???In the old FPK??? or the new one?

no the new one, kinda like william does on tpk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Are you kidding me, I have been focusing all my posts and updates upon dungeoneering.

Obviously if you have any trace of intelligence you will be able to put chaotics and dungeoneering together and understand that they will be obtainable from the dungeoneering skill itself.

Use your brain.
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Nick wrote:
Are you kidding me, I have been focusing all my posts and updates upon dungeoneering.

Obviously if you have any trace of intelligence you will be able to put chaotics and dungeoneering together and understand that they will be obtainable from the dungeoneering skill itself.

Use your brain.
Im talking about partyhats and rates to e a donor only item

_________________

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1996saad
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-05-26
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Nick wrote:
Are you kidding me, I have been focusing all my posts and updates upon dungeoneering.

Obviously if you have any trace of intelligence you will be able to put chaotics and dungeoneering together and understand that they will be obtainable from the dungeoneering skill itself.

Use your brain.

We are not talking about chatics...rather other rares...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Weapons from old client   

Back to top Go down
 
Chaotic Weapons from old client
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Secondary weapons for hammerhead
» Heavy Close Combat weapons
» Fallout:NV favorite weapons
» Devastator squad weapons
» Solved: log on netease servers with US client

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: Feedback-
Jump to: