PortalHomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
klbc
Zephyrium Member
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 20
Location : in your cuboards

PostSubject: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 am

Hey guy's, it's klbc, or klbc no fails or, klbcs. Anyway a little about me is i used to play this server alot took a break and now that its releasing brand new i wish to be one of the 1st maxed out players, "legit" ;p, and will be very very veryyy active. my username ofc wil be-klbc-, and i will be active on forums asewll, hope to see you all on upon release, have a great day. rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 23
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 pm

klbc wrote:
Hey guy's, it's klbc, or klbc no fails or, klbcs. Anyway a little about me is i used to play this server alot took a break and now that its releasing brand new i wish to be one of the 1st maxed out players, "legit" ;p, and will be very very veryyy active. my username ofc wil be-klbc-, and i will be active on forums asewll, hope to see you all on upon release, have a great day. rendeer
Gl getting maxed before me and what does
Klbc mean Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Youtube.com/nitrogenpker
ImSmurfy
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Sun May 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Sean, i can play 24/7 without rest i will win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator


Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 24
Location : Pleasant Valley

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Sun May 29, 2011 2:47 pm

lol ill beat all you guys, but i wont get it legit...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 23
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Sun May 29, 2011 3:19 pm

walex80 wrote:
lol ill beat all you guys, but i wont get it legit...
admin or not, you will still have to get 99 dung. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Youtube.com/nitrogenpker
Canine
Zephyrium Member
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Mon May 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Speaking of dungeoneering, some of you should group with me when the server comes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator


Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 24
Location : Pleasant Valley

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Mon May 30, 2011 7:43 pm

I'll do that canine, even if i get all 99s on walex80, ill still make another account to train.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Mon May 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Good luck on your goals! (:
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Mon May 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Ahem who got 99 smithing 2nd?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ab
Novite Member
Novite Member


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Tue May 31, 2011 2:46 am

KLBC, remember me? we played on sadly together. Remember?

ab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1996saad
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-05-26
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Tue May 31, 2011 6:50 pm

hey....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klbc
Zephyrium Member
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 20
Location : in your cuboards

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:01 am

hey ab sup bro Razz and ty ill try to beat every1 >Smile im probs gonna no life the shit outa combat and pray then dung and then the skilling part like wc ect. adn sean klbc means this, its a old group of pkers that agex said we either had to stop or be banned "our whole clan"-in qoute, because several mebers ddos'd. and so i live the name every server i go 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1996saad
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-05-26
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 am

klbc wrote:
hey ab sup bro Razz and ty ill try to beat every1 >Smile im probs gonna no life the shit outa combat and pray then dung and then the skilling part like wc ect. adn sean klbc means this, its a old group of pkers that agex said we either had to stop or be banned "our whole clan"-in qoute, because several mebers ddos'd. and so i live the name every server i go 2.

You were in the clan?And what year is this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klbc
Zephyrium Member
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 20
Location : in your cuboards

PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 am

you were in it or sumtin? Surprised and this was 09
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@   

Back to top Go down
 
Teh one the, Teh only, klbc!@!!@
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: