Updates July 6, 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner Aaron
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Updates July 6, 2012   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Hello,

Firemaking has been completed 100% like Runescape and we have completed a pking scoreboard with the exception of some bugs that we will fix in time. We are now working on cooking and runecrafting. I would like to tell all of you the other updates that have been made, but I can't, because then it wouldn't be a surprise. I can vouch for Nick that believe it or not, he has been working on the server. I have been in the hospital and going through some crazy stuff since Late January early Febuary so I haven't been able to check out what has been going on but I am making sure everything gets done now.

I would post pictures for you guys but my grandmas computer from 1999 is confusing the hell out of me to do a few things so I guess you will just have to take my word.

PS: The best time to ask out a girl is when you are in the hospital going through chemotherapy Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Updates July 6, 2012   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Aha nice

Zephyrium Member

PostSubject: Re: Updates July 6, 2012   Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:46 pm

[quote="Owner Aaron"]Hello,

Firemaking has been completed 100% like Runescape and we have completed a pking scoreboard with the exception of some bugs that we will fix in time. We are now working on cooking and runecrafting. I would like to tell all of you the other updates that have been made, but I can't, because then it wouldn't be a surprise. I can vouch for Nick that believe it or not, he has been working on the server. I have been in the hospital and going through some crazy stuff since Late January early Febuary so I haven't been able to check out what has been going on but I am making sure everything gets done now.

I would post pictures for you guys but my grandmas computer from 1999 is confusing the hell out of me to do a few things so I guess you will just have to take my word.

[b]PS: The best time to ask out a girl is when you are in the hospital going through chemotherapy ;)[/b]

[/quote]

Thanks for the update Aaron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: Updates July 6, 2012   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:42 pm

No disrespect to either of you guys, but I would suggest starting with the basic parts of a server like having a sound pking system, no dupes, etc. The server should be released, and THEN you should slowly incorporate skills. there are many sucsessful servers out there that dont even have any skilling. you should just make training spots for now and try to start up an economy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Updates July 6, 2012   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:08 pm

A wrote:
No disrespect to either of you guys, but I would suggest starting with the basic parts of a server like having a sound pking system, no dupes, etc. The server should be released, and THEN you should slowly incorporate skills. there are many sucsessful servers out there that dont even have any skilling. you should just make training spots for now and try to start up an economy.

Umm I think you missed a post a few months ago Razz

We have been working on making the most advanced and professional 525 in history.

We already have skills, we've been adding in other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: Updates July 6, 2012   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Oh, my bad Nick. Keep up the good work haha Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banker141
Fractite Member

PostSubject: Re: Updates July 6, 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:08 pm

cant wait!