Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aaron Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Aaron

Aaron Here Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Here   Aaron Here EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Hey guys, I haven't done anything on the forums lately so I thought I would just say hey. I got a disease called aplastic anemia so I have been in and out of the hospital for about 2-3 week periods since January. I recently just got out after being in for almost 2 months. Aplastic anemia is an extremely rare blood disorder, if you want to know more about it look it up. I have also been doing very intense chemotherapy so I went from having dreadlocks to now being bald.

Anyways, I am slowly getting better now so Nick and I have been working on the server more and more. Pretty soon I will be making new, better, and cleaner forums before Forgotten Pk is released.

That is all.

Happy gaming!

Back to top Go down
A
Argonite Member
A

Aaron Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Here   Aaron Here EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:11 pm

It's nice to see you back, Aaron! I hope you recover as fast as possible, and I look forward to seeing you on FPK.
Back to top Go down
Canine
Zephyrium Member
Canine

Aaron Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Here   Aaron Here EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:35 pm

[quote="Owner Aaron"]Hey guys, I haven't done anything on the forums lately so I thought I would just say hey. I got a disease called aplastic anemia so I have been in and out of the hospital for about 2-3 week periods since January. I recently just got out after being in for almost 2 months. Aplastic anemia is an extremely rare blood disorder, if you want to know more about it look it up. I have also been doing very intense chemotherapy so I went from having dreadlocks to now being bald.

Anyways, I am slowly getting better now so Nick and I have been working on the server more and more. Pretty soon I will be making new, better, and cleaner forums before Forgotten Pk is released.

That is all.

Happy gaming!

[/quote]

I respect you Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aaron Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Here   Aaron Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Here
Page 1 of 1