Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE WANT A SERVER

Go down 
+3
banker141
Fear de taco (Greg)
A
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A
Argonite Member
A

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:12 am

Im sorry but this is getting fucking ridiculous. Its been two months since your predicted RELEASE, and its not even in beta. just release the damn server nobody cares if its ready anymore.

PS: since it prolly wont be release despite this post, anyone know a good server?
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 am

Haha, I sort of agree with you.
Back to top Go down
banker141
Fractite Member
banker141

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 am

Relentless is a good server, its small like fpk, and theres not alot of dicks, Smile be sure to tell them that Banker141 recruited you haha. The adress is

http://www.relentless-rsps.com

Have fun,
Banker141

*NOTE*

---- By no means am i trying to advertise another server on these forums, I am just posting the server i play while i wait, with bated breath, The release of forgotten PK. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm

banker141 wrote:
Relentless is a good server, its small like fpk, and theres not alot of dicks, Smile be sure to tell them that Banker141 recruited you haha. The adress is

Have fun,
Banker141

*NOTE*

---- By no means am i trying to advertise another server on these forums, I am just posting the server i play while i wait, with bated breath, The release of forgotten PK. Thank you.

I'm going to join, then leave and say banker141 made me leave.

Edit: Release the server fuck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nitrogenpker
banker141
Fractite Member
banker141

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Sean wrote:
banker141 wrote:

Have fun,
Banker141

*NOTE*

Ok I was just trying to help, setriously Forgotten PK is the best, I just answered the pervious post with the server i am playing instead of Forgotten PK no need to be a dick. Really thats just mean.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:37 pm

banker141 wrote:
Sean wrote:
banker141 wrote:

Have fun,
Banker141

*NOTE*

Ok I was just trying to help, setriously Forgotten PK is the best, I just answered the pervious post with the server i am playing instead of Forgotten PK no need to be a dick. Really thats just mean.

Lol obv jokes mate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nitrogenpker
Nick
Owner
Owner

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 pm

trust me.. i want to... but something in my heart tells me i should make everything extremely professional before i release it... what should i do?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
minimind3
Fractite Member
minimind3

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 am

RELEASE IT
Back to top Go down
Nick
Owner
Owner

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:08 pm

minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

edit: i need A GOOD reason for WHY i should release it now instead of when i am completely finished
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Nick wrote:
minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

edit: i need A GOOD reason for WHY i should release it now instead of when i am completely finished

I dont want to compete. We need more players now not later. We are tired of this. It has been too long. We have lost lots of veterans and quite frankly it's shameful to see them go. Don't lose more, that's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Owner
Owner

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
Nick wrote:
minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

I dont want to compete. We need more players now not later. We are tired of this. It has been too long. We have lost lots of veterans and quite frankly it's shameful to see them go. Don't lose more, that's all I have to say.

They'll be back once it's released. I can see who is active and who isn't in the admin panel. There are around 20 active accounts...
I'll be releasing the server in a few weeks for you guys. I promise this time lol. I just needed to get the economy functional for you guys so there is actually something to do while I add more things...
Back to top Go down
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 am

Nick wrote:
Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
Nick wrote:
minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

They'll be back once it's released. I can see who is active and who isn't in the admin panel. There are around 20 active accounts...
I'll be releasing the server in a few weeks for you guys. I promise this time lol. I just needed to get the economy functional for you guys so there is actually something to do while I add more things...

As long as the server will be great as you said it will be, I will be fine with what I have right now. (:
Back to top Go down
Reborn Acro
Novite Member
Novite Member

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am

Nick wrote:
minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

Here's a good reason: WE CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE AND WE WANT TO PLAY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE WANT A SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   WE WANT A SERVER Empty

Back to top Go down

WE WANT A SERVER
Page 1 of 1