PortalHomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WE WANT A SERVER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Argonite Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 20
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: WE WANT A SERVER   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:12 am

Im sorry but this is getting fucking ridiculous. Its been two months since your predicted RELEASE, and its not even in beta. just release the damn server nobody cares if its ready anymore.

PS: since it prolly wont be release despite this post, anyone know a good server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 am

Haha, I sort of agree with you.

_________________

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banker141
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 27
Location : in Walex80s Butt

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 am

Relentless is a good server, its small like fpk, and theres not alot of dicks, Smile be sure to tell them that Banker141 recruited you haha. The adress is

http://www.relentless-rsps.com

Have fun,
Banker141


*NOTE*

---- By no means am i trying to advertise another server on these forums, I am just posting the server i play while i wait, with bated breath, The release of forgotten PK. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm

banker141 wrote:
Relentless is a good server, its small like fpk, and theres not alot of dicks, Smile be sure to tell them that Banker141 recruited you haha. The adress is

http://www.relentless-rsps.com

Have fun,
Banker141


*NOTE*

---- By no means am i trying to advertise another server on these forums, I am just posting the server i play while i wait, with bated breath, The release of forgotten PK. Thank you.

I'm going to join, then leave and say banker141 made me leave.

Edit: Release the server fuck

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Youtube.com/nitrogenpker
banker141
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 27
Location : in Walex80s Butt

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Sean wrote:
banker141 wrote:
Relentless is a good server, its small like fpk, and theres not alot of dicks, Smile be sure to tell them that Banker141 recruited you haha. The adress is

http://www.relentless-rsps.com

Have fun,
Banker141


*NOTE*

---- By no means am i trying to advertise another server on these forums, I am just posting the server i play while i wait, with bated breath, The release of forgotten PK. Thank you.

I'm going to join, then leave and say banker141 made me leave.

Edit: Release the server fuck

Ok I was just trying to help, setriously Forgotten PK is the best, I just answered the pervious post with the server i am playing instead of Forgotten PK no need to be a dick. Really thats just mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 22
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:37 pm

banker141 wrote:
Sean wrote:
banker141 wrote:
Relentless is a good server, its small like fpk, and theres not alot of dicks, Smile be sure to tell them that Banker141 recruited you haha. The adress is

http://www.relentless-rsps.com

Have fun,
Banker141


*NOTE*

---- By no means am i trying to advertise another server on these forums, I am just posting the server i play while i wait, with bated breath, The release of forgotten PK. Thank you.

I'm going to join, then leave and say banker141 made me leave.

Edit: Release the server fuck

Ok I was just trying to help, setriously Forgotten PK is the best, I just answered the pervious post with the server i am playing instead of Forgotten PK no need to be a dick. Really thats just mean.

Lol obv jokes mate.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Youtube.com/nitrogenpker
Nick
Owner
Owner


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 pm

trust me.. i want to... but something in my heart tells me i should make everything extremely professional before i release it... what should i do?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minimind3
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 18
Location : UP YOUR ASS

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 am

RELEASE IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick
Owner
Owner


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:08 pm

minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

edit: i need A GOOD reason for WHY i should release it now instead of when i am completely finished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Nick wrote:
minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

edit: i need A GOOD reason for WHY i should release it now instead of when i am completely finished


I dont want to compete. We need more players now not later. We are tired of this. It has been too long. We have lost lots of veterans and quite frankly it's shameful to see them go. Don't lose more, that's all I have to say.

_________________

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick
Owner
Owner


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
Nick wrote:
minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

edit: i need A GOOD reason for WHY i should release it now instead of when i am completely finished


I dont want to compete. We need more players now not later. We are tired of this. It has been too long. We have lost lots of veterans and quite frankly it's shameful to see them go. Don't lose more, that's all I have to say.

They'll be back once it's released. I can see who is active and who isn't in the admin panel. There are around 20 active accounts...
I'll be releasing the server in a few weeks for you guys. I promise this time lol. I just needed to get the economy functional for you guys so there is actually something to do while I add more things...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 am

Nick wrote:
Fear de taco (Greg) wrote:
Nick wrote:
minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

edit: i need A GOOD reason for WHY i should release it now instead of when i am completely finished


I dont want to compete. We need more players now not later. We are tired of this. It has been too long. We have lost lots of veterans and quite frankly it's shameful to see them go. Don't lose more, that's all I have to say.

They'll be back once it's released. I can see who is active and who isn't in the admin panel. There are around 20 active accounts...
I'll be releasing the server in a few weeks for you guys. I promise this time lol. I just needed to get the economy functional for you guys so there is actually something to do while I add more things...


As long as the server will be great as you said it will be, I will be fine with what I have right now. (:

_________________

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reborn Acro
Novite Member
Novite Member


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-12-06

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am

Nick wrote:
minimind3 wrote:
RELEASE IT

for what reason?

edit: i need A GOOD reason for WHY i should release it now instead of when i am completely finished

Here's a good reason: WE CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE AND WE WANT TO PLAY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WE WANT A SERVER   

Back to top Go down
 
WE WANT A SERVER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server
» Omnos (( Maybe another name depending on server)) Sunbearer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: General-
Jump to: