Hey everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadly
Novite Member
Novite Member
deadly

PostSubject: Hey everyone   Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Well I've been following this server ever since SabatinoScape shut down. If you don't know me, my name is Omar (Deadly). I was an admin and website developer of SabatinoScape. I also helped create SabatinoScape 317 (however it was never released). I live in New Jersey i am a junior in high school . I am currently studying computer science in high school. I enjoy music, games, biotechnology, and sports. I play football, wrestling, and track in high school. I love all types of music.

I'm joining fpk because it honestly looks like its going to be one hell of a server. Hope to see you all in game soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 am

deadly wrote:
Well I've been following this server ever since SabatinoScape shut down. If you don't know me, my name is Omar (Deadly). I was an admin and website developer of SabatinoScape. I also helped create SabatinoScape 317 (however it was never released). I live in New Jersey i am a junior in high school . I am currently studying computer science in high school. I enjoy music, games, biotechnology, and sports. I play football, wrestling, and track in high school. I love all types of music.

I'm joining fpk because it honestly looks like its going to be one hell of a server. Hope to see you all in game soon Very Happy

Awesome, new members are always welcome. Oh, and you will be in for a suprise. Nick (owner) has some devious plans inside of his mind, haha Very Happy

Anyways, welcome to fpk. I'm fear, you can call me Greg though! Very Happy

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: