Share | 

Hey everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadly
Novite Member
Novite Member

PostSubject: Hey everyone   Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Well I've been following this server ever since SabatinoScape shut down. If you don't know me, my name is Omar (Deadly). I was an admin and website developer of SabatinoScape. I also helped create SabatinoScape 317 (however it was never released). I live in New Jersey i am a junior in high school . I am currently studying computer science in high school. I enjoy music, games, biotechnology, and sports. I play football, wrestling, and track in high school. I love all types of music.

I'm joining fpk because it honestly looks like its going to be one hell of a server. Hope to see you all in game soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 am

deadly wrote:
Well I've been following this server ever since SabatinoScape shut down. If you don't know me, my name is Omar (Deadly). I was an admin and website developer of SabatinoScape. I also helped create SabatinoScape 317 (however it was never released). I live in New Jersey i am a junior in high school . I am currently studying computer science in high school. I enjoy music, games, biotechnology, and sports. I play football, wrestling, and track in high school. I love all types of music.

I'm joining fpk because it honestly looks like its going to be one hell of a server. Hope to see you all in game soon Very Happy

Awesome, new members are always welcome. Oh, and you will be in for a suprise. Nick (owner) has some devious plans inside of his mind, haha Very Happy

Anyways, welcome to fpk. I'm fear, you can call me Greg though! Very Happy

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hey everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: