Forgotten Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boy, it's been quite a while.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario
Advisor
Advisor
Mario

Boy, it's been quite a while. Empty
PostSubject: Boy, it's been quite a while.   Boy, it's been quite a while. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:47 am

Well, friends, after god only knows how much time, I decided to check out my favorite RSPS (Forums at the moment, but you get what I mean). I haven't quit, so there's no need to bother about that. After failing a class and coming close to failing another, I decided I need to step up my game, so instead of spending countless hours on my computer, I've been doing more productive things. But now, since I'm on an extended vacation, I have time to revisit some of the things I missed during that time. It brings a smile to my face to see we have such dedicated members here at FPK, and I also hope that the server is released soon. Well, I'd better be off, I can't keep rambling on like this or else I'll be here for the rest of my vacation. See you all around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nyan.cat/
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fear de taco (Greg)

PostSubject: Re: Boy, it's been quite a while.   Boy, it's been quite a while. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Hey pal, glad you came to check up on the community Smile
Back to top Go down
banker141
Fractite Member
banker141

PostSubject: Re: Boy, it's been quite a while.   Boy, it's been quite a while. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:52 pm

bro we all miss fpk... alot haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy, it's been quite a while.   Boy, it's been quite a while. Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy, it's been quite a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Server :: General-
Jump to: