PortalHomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hacked again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keylogged
Novite Member
Novite Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Hacked again   Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 pm

I was fucking hacked again. Nuff said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImSmurfy
Fractite Member
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Quit Rs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Argonite Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 21
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 am

oh fuck thats no good. did you have your like 300m?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keylogged
Novite Member
Novite Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:02 pm

A wrote:
oh fuck thats no good. did you have your like 300m?

I got keylogged for 70m first, rot "rid of it", there was a hidden keylog in my C: file, it was under the name mlcrosoft with an L, so I bought 150m witha prepaid card with only enough money for the rsgp, so he didn't hack a credit card thank god.

-Canine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raawrr
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-05-26
Location : In the great lands of canadia.

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Let me get this straight, you get keylogged and you make wallie lose his cash, right after that you "buy" 150mill
Kind of fishy,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klbc
Zephyrium Member
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 20
Location : in your cuboards

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 am

Raawrr wrote:
Let me get this straight, you get keylogged and you make wallie lose his cash, right after that you "buy" 150mill
Kind of fishy,

tell me bout it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Argonite Member
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 21
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:52 pm

yeah dude. i asked alex how much he lost and he told me approx. 150m...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keylogged
Novite Member
Novite Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 pm

no, I didn't know how much wally lost, but I did buy 150m AFTER THE FUCKING HACKS, and immediately got keylogged after for trying to get idungoen pro for free.

Also, here's a bank pic...




-Canine


Sick of this community thinking I'm a fucking lier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klbc
Zephyrium Member
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 20
Location : in your cuboards

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Keylogged wrote:
no, I didn't know how much wally lost, but I did buy 150m AFTER THE FUCKING HACKS, and immediately got keylogged after for trying to get idungoen pro for free.

Also, here's a bank pic...




-Canine


Sick of this community thinking I'm a fucking lier

He showed us alittle picture of one account, this must be true! lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keylogged
Novite Member
Novite Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:55 am

klbc wrote:
Keylogged wrote:
no, I didn't know how much wally lost, but I did buy 150m AFTER THE FUCKING HACKS, and immediately got keylogged after for trying to get idungoen pro for free.

Also, here's a bank pic...




-Canine


Sick of this community thinking I'm a fucking lier

He showed us alittle picture of one account, this must be true! lol.


Want a vid?

EDIT: I'm editing it, I made this one just for you.


LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhvE2hupSo

-Canine


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhvE2hupSo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klbc
Zephyrium Member
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 20
Location : in your cuboards

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Keylogged wrote:
klbc wrote:
Keylogged wrote:
no, I didn't know how much wally lost, but I did buy 150m AFTER THE FUCKING HACKS, and immediately got keylogged after for trying to get idungoen pro for free.

Also, here's a bank pic...




-Canine


Sick of this community thinking I'm a fucking lier

He showed us alittle picture of one account, this must be true! lol.


Want a vid?

EDIT: I'm editing it, I made this one just for you.


this means nothing you could have another account just stop lol.


LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhvE2hupSo

-Canine


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhvE2hupSo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hacked again   

Back to top Go down
 
Hacked again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Pk :: Miscellaneous :: Runescape-
Jump to: