PortalHomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

More reasonable post about the ugly green buttons.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: More reasonable post about the ugly green buttons.   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:49 pm

I used the background green from the forums theme to make these. They are not perfect, but what do you think?

That server runs off of my PC, so you can't link directly to them (they will not display unless my computer is on/IP hasn't changed). You're welcome to save them and host them elsewhere though.

Last edited by King_Killa on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more images)
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: More reasonable post about the ugly green buttons.   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:52 pm

It's almost the same thing, just without the dropshadow/glow in it. Matches the forums though.

Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: More reasonable post about the ugly green buttons.   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 pm

To be honest i like those alot. thanks alot man. ill rep u when i can (only every 24 hours) because i know you worked hard on those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: More reasonable post about the ugly green buttons.   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Sean wrote:
It's almost the same thing, just without the dropshadow/glow in it. Matches the forums though.

I dunno. Maybe it's my shitty monitor. The buttons on the site now are hard as fuck to read. Can I swear on this shit? I should probably read the rules. Also, there actually is no drop shadow or glow. It's just white text over the gradient green background.

Edit: I used my hosts file to point all traffic from i21.servimg.com to my local server instead. So I'm browsing the site with the new buttons already. So if you never switch em out it won't bother me any.

Last edited by King_Killa on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : merged double posting into one post.)
Back to top Go down
klbc
Zephyrium Member

PostSubject: Re: More reasonable post about the ugly green buttons.   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 am

not bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More reasonable post about the ugly green buttons.   

Back to top Go down

More reasonable post about the ugly green buttons.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1