PortalHomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is a bit ridiculous...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Argonite Member

PostSubject: This is a bit ridiculous...   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 pm

I dont want to sound like a dick, but when is the server coming out? June first was the predicted date, and here we are nearly a month later, and we all have no idea what is going on with it and havent heard a peep. Many of us players have stayed loyal, and active on the forums, and I dont want to be selfish but we deserve something back. Something like a few updates, or some insight on how the coding is going? I dont know if you guys have noticed but there are 0 posts in the update section, and Nick has 32 posts. He should be more active in a community based on a server that he owns. I have seen him on the forums maybe twice since may. Nick i know its hard to code, but being active on the forums and making updates is not. I dont wany to sound selfish in any way, but you are kind of abusing our patience about this. There have been two posts about this allready and you havent said a word about either one. And someone please make sure Nick sees this.

Thank you - Nick
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Have you paid for this game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 am

The "Updates" section will be in use once the game is up and running.

I have been posting my news about my coding progress under "News and Announcements."

As King Killa said, you haven't paid specifically for the use of this game. You may have donated for the server but under no legal contract was it receiving legal use of the game.
Back to top Go down
A
Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 am

Nick im not saying I am ENTITLED to updates or game changes, but it's common courtesy to let us know how its going, since we've stood beside you for months at a time waiting for the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:50 am

It shouldn't be about having the legal right to use the game, it should be whether you want to keep a loyal community of players or not. It's not that hard to actually post updates, i looked under news and announcements, and there is nothing there. Just your cruel joke about dungeoneering.

We have been very patience, waiting months on end for the new server, seems aarons putting up his part with the top list and new forums idea, but even updates would suffice with me coming from you. If you want this server to be big, i suggest you start listening to the minds of your forgotten players instead of your own.

Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 am

I agree with Alex. I dont know if you remember, but last time the server died down because you were very inactive ingame and on the forums and people were getting frustrated.

We have waited months for the server, and to be honest its a bit disrespectful that you just dismiss us like this. We are not asking for anything big, a few updates, some posts would suffice. If thats too much to ask, then I suggest that you tell us, and I predict many players leaving the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klbc
Zephyrium Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:47 pm

same to them, it may not be legal but ur not getting any of my money until server is released :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm

and of course Nick doesnt answer. This post was useless, and nothing will change is what i predict.

Nick i hope you prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:54 pm

http://fpk317.forumotion.com/t75-you-can-help-forgotten-pk-to-be-released-as-soon-as-possible

http://fpk317.forumotion.com/t29-the-future-of-forgotten-pk

You're all funny.

It was my decision to let the server die out last time, not accidental at all.

I'm also not on a deadline at all. I set the estimated release date to June 1st before knowing that my computer would take this long to setupere .

I also haven't setup my wired internet in my room yet (which is going to cost a lot of money.)

There's only around 10-15 people who are actually waiting to play the server. If they quit before the release of the server it's there own fault.

There are many things to do online besides Forgotten Pk. In fact, there are many things to do that DON'T involve a computer.

Now stop complaining.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 pm

I'll just have to stick to my daily routine of gettin laid, gettin paid.

Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:20 pm

fuck bitches get money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1996saad
Fractite Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Nick wrote:
http://fpk317.forumotion.com/t75-you-can-help-forgotten-pk-to-be-released-as-soon-as-possible

http://fpk317.forumotion.com/t29-the-future-of-forgotten-pk

You're all funny.

It was my decision to let the server die out last time, not accidental at all.

I'm also not on a deadline at all. I set the estimated release date to June 1st before knowing that my computer would take this long to setupere .

I also haven't setup my wired internet in my room yet (which is going to cost a lot of money.)

There's only around 10-15 people who are actually waiting to play the server. If they quit before the release of the server it's there own fault.

There are many things to do online besides Forgotten Pk. In fact, there are many things to do that DON'T involve a computer.

Now stop complaining.

To get wired internet in your room most ISP's do it for $25-$50...at least around Chicago....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Nick nobody asked for much. Are a few updates every once in a while too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walex80
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 am

Nick, i know what the people want, they all trust me, we only want updates. And your right, their is other stuff stuff to do that don't involve a computer. I do that, but either way, forgotten was still one of my greatest hobbies. Until we see something from you, i doubt me nor anyone else will stop complaining. It's the truth.

Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:37 pm

I agree with Alex. We have been active on the forums, eager for a new game to come out that we all love, and youre kind of making it as if we dont exist. How does anyone know that instead of coding, your procrastinating and doing other shit? We dont, thats why we want pictures. Im not saying thats what you are doing, but if nothing is going to happen with the server, tell us now and we can stop wasting our time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fear de taco
Novite Member
Novite Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:03 am

nick u lil piece of shit guess what not even 1 new player joined u lost over 10 gf and u lied there is no server u show no proof u scam these ppl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear de taco (Greg)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:31 am

Omg you faggot, make a different account! Holy shit....

Playing since 12/10/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Argonite Member

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 am

lol fake fear de taco seriously... who the hell is he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit ridiculous...   

Back to top Go down

This is a bit ridiculous...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1